Based in Nova Scotia
January 1, 2015
Press / Business contact:
Tellurion Games is an independent game studio from Canada's east coast. Its founder, Josh Levy, has spent his entire life developing games as a hobby.
HistoryEarly history (1990-1998)
Josh Levy, the founder of Tellurion Games, first started programming at the age of 4 on his Dad's Commodore 64, copying a personal finance management software line-by-line from a BASIC magazine. At the age of 10, Josh built his first computer, using an Intel 386 processor, and continued developing his programming skills with QBASIC. A few years later, a family friend who designed ATM software gifted Josh a copy of Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0 and several programming manuals.JAG Productions (1999-2005)
Josh and his graphically gifted cousin formed JAG (Josh-and-Greg) Productions, and the duo set to work on their first game, a simplistic Bomberman clone, which was briefly sold at their home town's pharmacy. Over the years, the team developed several games using a variety of toolkits, including Adventure Creation Kit, Megazeux, and eventually GameStudio A4.Looking for LÖVE (2006-2013)
There are currently no trailers available for Tellurion Games. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
There are far more images available for Tellurion Games, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "#4 Community, #5 Humor, #9 Audio" - Ludum Dare 16 - December 14, 2009
- "#65 Overall (Jam)" - Ludum Dare 24 - August 27, 2012
- "Custom tinting/colorization of graphical tiles in rot.js! Thanks @TellurionGames."
- Ondřej Žára, Twitter
- "I thought this was top notch for an adventure game. This for me was very fun to play. Good job!"
- thewiseguy99, Ludum Dare 24
- "I liked low-res art style. Raycasting caused a nice "retro" feeling."
- Misfit, Ludum Dare 24
Josh Levy on Twitter
Personal tweets by Josh (@joshlevy) twitter.com.